For the time being, ALL Research Consultations are being moved to an online format and will be conducted using Zoom.
Look for the Zoom meeting link in your appointment confirmation email.
Meet with a librarian for assistance with:
- Narrowing a topic
- Locating sources on a topic
- Identifying appropriate databases in your subject area
- Evaluating sources for reliability and credibility
- Searching the web for reliable information
- Citing sources in-text and on a reference page
When booking your appointment you must enter your UNA email address, i.e., email@example.com
Note: Virtual appointments are conducted using Zoom. You will need a speaker and microphone for online appointments. A webcam is optional.
If none of the times listed fit your schedule email the library instruction team at firstname.lastname@example.org